Flood Insurance

Get an Instant Flood Insurance Quote

With an increasing number of hurricanes and storms, homeowners are searching for the best ways to guard their assets against floods.

However, flood insurance policies can be tricky to understand. Knowing the differences in coverages with home and flood policies is essential for being perfectly insured to your situation. Call Daniel & James Bentson today to explore all your insurance options.

What is Flood Insurance?

Flood insurance is a form of property insurance that covers loss and damage to your home and contents against accidents that result in damage from floods.

Flood Insurance

Areas Covered by Flood Insurance

Areas Covered by Homeowner’s Insurance

While a flood insurance plan covers your home’s structure and personal property from damage caused by floods; there are very specific rules and conditions that determine what the insurance provides.

Flood insurance provides coverage for your home and its foundation, electrical and plumbing systems, furnaces, water heaters, kitchen appliances, cabinets, and more. However, it is unable to cover cars, trees, plants, wells, septic systems, walkways, decks, patios, fences, swimming pools, etc.

To ensure that you know what in your home and property is protected from flood-related damages, talk to Daniel & James Bentson to get the details you need to know.

How Flood Insurance Claims Work

In the event of a loss, you will contact your insurance carrier and make a claim. The company will then contract a claims adjuster who will visit your property to assess the damage/loss/injury. Once the claim is fully ready, the company will pay also your claim minus the deductible you selected at the time of the purchase of the policy.

If you need a home insurance, Home Insurance Agency is the best choice for you!

Call Home Insurance Agency (917) 636-9134

Choosing a Flood Insurance Policy

Unfortunately, the weather and future are very unpredictable.

An independent agent is your best source for determining if a flood insurance policy is right for you. Federal law may require people who live in regions prone to frequent flooding or currently paying a mortgage to obtain flood coverage.

Contact the Home Insurance Agency today to get all the information you need to know about flood policies; the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), or to see a free quote. In addition, Daniel & James Bentson can explain the fine points in the insurance contract, the law regarding flood policies, and answer questions that you may have about the coverage you requested.

Daniel Bentson & James Bentson